Thursday, November 15, 2012

#3 Ireland

#3 BriBryontour (Ireland)


Back to the hometown now, this potato is called Brian O'Reilly and his channels name is 'BriBryontour'. Now if you havn't guessed by the picture already, he sings and he's very good at it as well.
I have only recently discovered Brian and from what I've seen, not only does he do serious yet amazing videos where he might do a song but he also comes out with a few hilarious ones as well. He currently has a little over 72,000 subscribers and he definitely, 100% deserves more! Not only does he have the ability to sing, but also the ability to make people laugh (like me)! WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT PEOPLE?!
But in all seriousness please just go check him out, if he's your cup of tea then your welcome, if not then I guess you'll need your ears checked! I would normally post a video of his below but in this case I hav not really become acquainted with his videos yet and he may be a bit too vulgar for the younger audience (ahem) but as I said I'm not too sure, check him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment